Question:
can you find me sites with locations for wedding ceremonies in northwest arkansas?
pootysprincess725
2006-02-18 09:16:23 UTC
can you find me sites with locations for wedding ceremonies in northwest arkansas?
Two answers:
fallencupid79
2006-02-18 18:15:39 UTC
I have listed some locations down below--I don't know where they are in reguards to you--I know there weren't that many to choose from. I tried looking on http://www.theknot.com but they didn't even have any listed for Arkansas. Try browsing around http://www.weddingchannel.com for more ideas on things in your area.

Another idea is to visit golf clubs and see if they have any banquet areas or even try local hotels (usually large chains such as Hilton etc.)
nickisbox
2006-02-18 19:02:07 UTC
head to http://www.theknot.com and select the option for your geographic location. they have lots of great suggestions on there.