Question:
Unique bachelorette party ideas?
oh_no
2006-02-15 15:48:36 UTC
im throwing a bachelorette party for my best friend in San Diego and ive never been there.
where can we go? what can we do? ideas for staying in would be good too:)
but no strippers and the penis party favors are a little too overdone
Two answers:
smokey
2006-02-17 15:02:23 UTC
You could spend the day at the beach then get all dressed up and go out for drinks that night. Comedy clubs are also a neat idea and if you call ahead they might put the bride as part of the act and embarrass her.

Or there is always Tijuana but the groom might not like that idea
fallencupid79
2006-02-16 12:52:07 UTC
Why don't you guys take in a show (ballet, opera, or a play, etc.) then go out for a nice dinner somewhere where you can unravel and/or drink. I think that would be so much fun. Also, another idea (don't know if available in San Francisco area) is rent a cabin or even a hotel suite somewhere and have a girls night--rent some movies and have a mini slumber party. Sounds kind of cheesy, but I am sure you would have a lot of fun to kick back and talk with the gals.