Question:
how can i find a good girl friend here???
yasir jan
2006-04-09 23:20:51 UTC
how can i find a good girl friend here???
Nine answers:
2006-04-09 23:21:42 UTC
you can't, you just have to find the one that is the LEAST crazy
2006-04-10 06:33:16 UTC
ive tried for 5 years...and realised theres no diffrence between on here or in person....only diffrence is they are as shy and have a problem in the past and come online because if they dont like you...they could just block you...most women are just shy on here...so to find a good girl friend here....harder now since there are more liers out there...use it at your own risk..cant guarantes you here as much as i can guarantee in real life...at least in person there eyes can tell a lot...
SHE
2006-04-10 06:25:13 UTC
That depends on what you believe. Online you only know what the person wants you to know and how truthful they are is anybodies guess! I would hope you would look where you can see for yourself what kind of person they really are! Just start saying hello to everyone you pass and soon you will find someone to chat with and who knows where that could lead!
willow, the yodakitty from hell
2006-04-10 06:22:15 UTC
here ? I guess here is the wrong place to find a girl friend.

Good Luck
Donna
2006-04-10 06:23:15 UTC
just try to start talking with somebody but I guess that maybe here is not so proper place to meet a girlfriend.Why don't you try at some dating web site
Princess
2006-04-10 06:24:12 UTC
I think I'm good girlfriend material but I wouldn't date anyone from the net.
hunkharsh007
2006-04-10 06:23:32 UTC
hey its really luck tht helps finding good gals....thts all i know...wish u best of luck for finding a really good girl.....
Cottonpicker
2006-04-10 06:36:56 UTC
bet you have'nt seen a girl y.ou would take to mommy yet.

you to go to church, that where the good girls are.
coolray
2006-04-10 06:31:43 UTC
It's not possible at all!!!