Question:
How to list my son walking me down the aisle?
presteen619
2006-03-25 00:19:07 UTC
Making programs..Don't know what title to give him? I don't think it would be groomsmen or ushers...but I do have them also.
Six answers:
twiesty
2006-03-25 06:45:18 UTC
I would just say "Son of the Bride" instead of Father of the Bride. It looks professional and nice at the same time.

Definitely an interesting situation. Good Luck!
bigern1977
2006-03-25 00:22:32 UTC
The Bride Giver Awayer

Programs, puleassseeeee!!! You must have some time on your hands to be making a program for your wedding. Just call him Son of the Bride.
stubborn
2006-03-25 00:41:15 UTC
How about Brides Escort.

Or Son and Brides Escort.

Or you could just go Son of the Bride..........name, like father of the bride but not.
2006-03-25 00:32:29 UTC
well if you are the bride, there is no others except groomsman/ushers. check this site out. anything and everything about weddings and ceremonies are here:

http://maweddingguide.com/planning/Ceremony/procession.htm
2006-03-26 00:52:27 UTC
List him

Escorting the Bride - (name) Son of (list your name)
iyamacog
2006-03-25 00:22:42 UTC
Who giveth this woman..........Son of the bride