Question:
if your fiance's in the air force , and both can't go to court,how can we get a marriage license?
brownirisheyes1619
2006-01-13 19:10:52 UTC
we are in hampton va. he is stationed at fort eustis, his schooling is mon.-fri. from 5am-5pm, he can't take time off from schooling, he has sat.-sun. off. If both of us can't be present how can we get a marriag license?
Two answers:
Lucky Me
2006-01-13 20:19:11 UTC
Have him talk to his First Sgt. He can grant him the time off to get the license. Trust me, this can and has been done numerous times. Just make sure you send him an invite to the wedding after that.
christy_4214
2006-01-14 05:44:39 UTC
Most chapels are open on Sat. My ex was stationed in Va. Beach,Va. I drive down on a Friday and we went to chapel got our licence, and married right after.