Question:
What was your biggest wedding blunder?
scrabblemaven
2006-03-21 17:01:22 UTC
Everyone has wedding horror stories, whether it happened at your wedding or one you attended. At mine the buffet was a half hour late and the alter flowers were left at the dining hall. There were also rubber band fights, but I don't want to dwell on that. So what was the worst that actually happened?
Eight answers:
jackie
2006-03-21 21:00:45 UTC
I ATTENDED MY FIANCEES COUSIN'S WEDDING AND AT THE RECEPTION WE WERE ALL DANCING AND I THROUGH MY ARMS UP AND MY STRAPS ON MY SHIRT SNAPPED MY WHOLE LEFT BREAST WAS SHOWING. AND WORST OF ALL THEY WERE VIDEO TAPING THE WHOLE FAMILY DANCING. AND OF COURSE I HAD TO SHOW OFF FOR THE CAMERA. SO LAST WEEK WE RECIEVED A WEDDING INVITE FOR ONE OF HIS OTHER COUSINS. AND THERE WAS A LITTLE NOTE JUST FOR ME THAT READ "NO FLASHING PLEASE" HAHAHA AT LEAST I CAN LAUGH ABOUT IT.
Jn
2006-03-21 17:40:17 UTC
My wedding was great ! We had six reception in three countries. Lobster, Duck, Chicken, Fish, Abalone, Whole Pig, Champagne, Hennessy & Cognac. We spend major money, but it was worth every penny.
GetMeTheBigKnife
2006-03-21 17:43:11 UTC
There were cerimonial candles burning in the isles and I bent over to watch the bride walk down the isle - my hair caught on fire!
shillowe
2006-03-22 18:47:45 UTC
I got married. realized later on that I did not really love him, and want nothing to do with him. but I have a son by him, so even with a divorce I still have to deal with him. Really should not have married him.
Lynn
2006-03-21 19:10:16 UTC
When my mother-in-law was lighting candles with my mother her thumb nail caught fire. She actully had to blow it out. Good thing it was fake nails.
linkUS
2006-03-21 19:38:44 UTC
I made it down the aisle and actually married.
feefee
2006-03-22 02:08:52 UTC
that was very funy jackie..i thought such things happen only in films!

brave of u to share that.
2006-03-22 16:10:52 UTC
not getting a pre-nup